We care about your privacy and therefore we present below information about the rules of processing your personal data. These rules have been prepared taking into account the relevant legal provisions.
1. The administrator of the website user’s personal data is PINIA DESIGN SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ SPÓŁKA KOMANDYTOWA with its registered office in Węgrzce Wielkie with the registered address Mała Wieś 204, 32-002 Węgrzce Wielkie entered into the National Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for Kraków-Śródmieście in Kraków, XII Commercial Department of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000744501, NIP: 6832102091, REGON: 381392944. Contact to the Data Protection Inspector: Pinia Design Spółka z oo Sp.K, Mała Wieś 204, 32-002 Węgrzce Wielkie
2. Personal data of website users are processed, among others in the following scope: (i) on the website www.demo-systems.com there are forms enabling contact with our company. They collect the following data: name and surname, name of the company you represent, e-mail address; (ii) In direct contacts with you related to our business relations, we collect the following categories of data: name and surname, company represented by you, contact details, company address, company registration data, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses. They enable contact with you and the provision of our services
3.We use your data for the following purposes (i) providing the products and services you have requested, (ii) communicating with you, (iii) managing our relationship with you (e.g. customer service and support activities), (iv) contract performance, regardless of its form or form, (v) sending marketing information about new products, promotions, special offers, etc.,
4. We may share your data with: (i) our suppliers and subcontractors who support us in delivering our products and services to you; (ii) third parties performing business functions for us (drivers, couriers, etc.), (iii) relevant authorities and bodies, where it is required by law, (iv) government authorities in the case of mandatory reporting resulting from legal provisions,
5. With the use of appropriate technical and organizational measures, your data will be stored in a manner protected against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage. We will make every effort to protect your data.
6. With regard to personal data, you have the following rights: the right to access data, update it, the right to request the transfer of data, its deletion, object to data processing and the right to request restriction of its processing.
7. The User has the right to submit a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office in relation to the processing of the User’s personal data by the Administrator.
The website www.demo-systems.com does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookies.
Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User’s end device and are intended for the use of the website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number.
The entity that places cookies on the Website User’s end device and obtains access to them is the Website operator – Pinia Design Sp. Z o.o. Sp.K.
Cookies are used for the following purposes:
adjusting the content of the Website pages to the User’s preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the Website User and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content; displaying special ads by Google AdWords to those who visited the Website.
The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until they leave the website or turn off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
The Website uses the following types of cookies:
“Necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available as part of the Store, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website;
cookies used to ensure security, for example used to detect fraud in the field of authentication within the Website;
“Performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of the Website’s pages;
“Functional” cookies, enabling “remembering” the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User’s interface, eg in terms of the selected language or region from which the User comes, font size, website appearance, etc .;
“Advertising” cookies, enabling the delivery of advertising content to Users more tailored to their interests.
In many cases, the software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored on the User’s end device by default. The Website Users can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform about their every entry in the device of the Website User. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.